Location Ideas for Couples Sessions
Are you in need of some location ideas for a Couples Session or even an Elopement site?! Search no more - below I have a few different location ideas - PNW STYLE!
- Cannon Beach - Small coastal city located in NW Oregon. Mostly known for its long, sandy shoreline. (Haystack Rock, Ecola State Park, Tolovana Beach, or Hug Point State Recreation Site).
2. Lincoln City - Central coast town in Oregon with high cliffs, sandy beaches, and a top family spot for old-fashioned fun on the coast. (Taft Park or Devil's Lake State Recreational Area).
3. Manzanita - Sweet little beach town just south of Cannon Beach on Oregon's north coast. Back in town, Manzanita packs in the culinary excellence with a delightful bakery, fine dining, wine, beer, and gourmet groceries. (Nehalem Bay State Park, Short Sand Beach, or Neahkahnie Mountains).
4. La Push - Village on the west coast of the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. Known for huge waves, rock formations, heavily wooded forest trails, and Twilight - the movie. (Rialto Beach, Second Beach Trail, and La Push Beach).
- Mt. St. Helens (An HR from Portland - still active by the way).
- Mt. Hood (Also an HR from Portland - potentially active and beautiful snow pictures in the Winter).
The Columbia River Gorge -
ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES! (Multnomah Falls, Latourell Falls, Crown Point, Oneonta Gorge, Silver Falls, etc.)
Painted Hills (Considered 1 of 7 Wonders of Oregon - beautiful layers of rounded hills).